Because all of our products are individually customized and permanently marked, we cannot accept returns. Please see our policies below regarding order errors and shipping breakage.
We will promptly replace an item at no charge if we make an error on the engraving or printing. However, if the error was made by the customer (such as a typo made on the order form) then we can't be held responsible. While we will attempt to clear up any uncertainties, in general we will follow the information that is on the order form. Please thoroughly proofread your order before submission.
There is always the possibility of breakage when shipping fragile items, no matter how well they are packaged. Please note the following policies regarding shipping damage:
- We must be notified of the breakage at the time of order receipt.
- Broken glasses and packaging should temporarily be held in case our carrier elects to inspect or recover the damaged goods.
- For orders of engraved glassware or other items that suffer shipping breakage, we will normally offer a choice between free replacements or a product cost refund.
- For orders of digitally printed glassware that suffer shipping breakage, we will normally offer a choice between free replacement glasses or a product cost refund.
- For orders of screen printed glassware, our normal policy is to offer a product cost refund for any broken glassware. Due to extensive setup time requirements on printed orders, we are unable to offer replacements on small numbers of screen printed glasses that arrive broken.
- For large screen printed orders (100 or more glasses), we will offer a replacement option if there was large scale shipping damage where more than 10% of the glasses arrived broken.
- Replacements will normally be shipped via the same shipping method that was selected on the order form. For example, if Ground/Home shipping was used for the original order, it will most likely be used for the replacement shipment.
Orders can be cancelled prior to order production. However, refunds cannot be given once orders have been engraved or printed. Changes may be made at any time prior to order production, but a charge will apply if changes are requested after the order has already begun production.
We produce and ship orders very quickly. However, shipping transit time still applies to your order after it leaves our facility. Please note that Ground/Home transit times do vary significantly depending on your location. We are happy to accommodate short notice deadlines. However, please note the following:
- We need to be notified if your order has any special requirements. Otherwise, it will be handled on our normal timeline. We can't take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays delivery).
We can ship to APO/FPO addresses. Such orders will be shipped via the US Postal Service, and will be subject to different costs and timelines compared to our standard domestic shipments. Please contact us if you are interested in an APO/FPO shipment.
At this time we are only creating international shipments to Canada. Such orders need to be coordinated directly with us (they cannot be placed through the website). Please contact us if you are interested in a shipment to Canada.
Customer Supplied Artwork
We are happy to work with graphics or logos that are supplied by our customers. We do recommend providing us with a high resolution version of any image to be engraved or printed. We will attempt to point out any artwork issues before we make the order (such as pixelation caused by low file sizes, or issues with color translation). However, when using customer-supplied art, we are limited by the quality of the image that we receive.
Do you offer gift boxing?
Yes. We can gift box your order for $8.95. Items will be packed in a glossy white box, with decorative ribbons and a gift note. The option for gift wrapping is presented on the shopping cart during checkout. Please note that restrictions do apply....the intent is for all items to be boxed together (as in a single gift). If you would like your order split into multiple gift boxes (such as gifts for different individuals), please contact us after order placement. Additional charges may apply for split gift boxes.
Limits On What We Will Engrave or Print
In general, we can engrave or print anything that our customers desire. We don't mind humor, profanity, or off-color content. However, we reserve the right to refuse orders with symbols or messages that are openly offensive to any group of people.