- Because all of our products are individually customized and permanently marked, we cannot accept returns. Please see our policies below regarding order errors and shipping breakage.
- Order Errors
- We will immediately replace an item at no charge if we make an error on the personalization. However, if the error was made by the customer (such as a typo made on the order form) then we can't be held responsible. While we will attempt to clear up any uncertainties, in general we will follow what is on the order form. Please proofread orders before submitting them.
- Shipping Breakage
- There is always the possibility of breakage when shipping fragile items, no matter how well they are packaged. We will issue replacements for any glassware (or other fragile items) that are broken during shipping, at no cost to the customer. Please note the following:
- We must be notified of the breakage at the time of order receipt.
- Broken items and packaging should temporarily be held in case our carrier elects to come inspect or recover the damaged goods.
- Replacements will be shipped via the same shipping method that was selected on the order form. If Ground shipping was used for the original order, it will also be used for the replacement shipment.
- Orders can be canceled prior to production, and full refunds can be issued. However, refunds cannot be given once orders have been produced. Changes may be made at any time prior to order production, but a charge will apply if changes are requested after the order has already been personalized.
- Turnaround Time/Deadlines
- We produce and ship orders very quickly. However, shipping transit time still applies to your order after it leaves our facility. Please note that Ground transit times do vary significantly depending on your location.
We are happy to accommodate short notice deadlines. However, please note the following:
- We need to be notified if your order has any special requirements. Otherwise, it will be handled on our normal timeline. We can't take responsibility for a deadline if that information hasn't been communicated to us.
- We can't be responsible for any delays that occur after we ship the order. Occasionally, shipping problems may occur that are beyond our control (for example, a weather issue that delays deliveries in your local area).
- APO/FPO Shipments
- We can ship to APO/FPO addresses. Such orders will be shipped via the US Postal Service, and will be subject to different costs and timelines than our domestic shipments. Please contact us if you are interested in an APO/FPO shipment.
- International Shipping
- At this time we are only making international shipments to Canada. Such orders need to be coordinated directly with us (they cannot be placed through the website) so that accurate shipping charges can be determined. Please contact us if you are interested in a shipment to Canada.
- Customer Supplied Artwork
- We are happy to work with graphics or logos that are supplied by our customers. We do recommend providing us with a high resolution version of any image to be engraved. We will attempt to point out any artwork issues before we engrave the order (such as pixelation caused by low memory size files, or issues with color translation). However, when using customer-supplied art, we are limited by the quality of the image that we receive.
- Limits On What We Will Print or Engrave
- In general, we can engrave anything that our customers desire. We don't mind humor, profanity, or off-color content. However, we reserve the right to refuse orders with symbols or messages that are openly offensive to any group of people.
HOW WE PERSONALIZE
All of our products are completely customizable. We have created a number of unique design ideas that can be used, or you can "start from scratch" and create your own design! We can even accept your own artwork. For more on the ordering process, please click below.
December 30, 2014 Although you may have heard of a save the date, or even received one, you may not know exactly what they are or when to use them. In recent... read more
November 26, 2014 Getting married is one of the most important events in any man’s life, and their groomsmen are going to be there to help. Whether it be for su... read more